ICONS Round Table: Awareness, Education, Peace
On the occasion of the Twentieth Anniversary of the Paoletti Foundation, an I.C.O.N.S. Round Table was held on awareness, peace and education, with a special focus on Patrizio Paoletti’s Spherical Model of Consciousness.
The event was chaired by Moshe Bar, neuroscientist engaged in research on the “proactive mind”, how the brain uses memories to produce predictions.
In dialogue with Patrizio Paoletti were: Marc Wittmann, researcher in the field of time perception, Narayanan Srinivasan, researcher in the field of attention and consciousness, Tal D. Ben-Soussan, researcher and expert in cognition and movement, and Aviva Berkovich-Ohana, expert in mindfulness in educational contexts.
Chairman: Moshe Bar (Gonda Brain Multidisciplinary Research Center, Bar Ilan University, Israel)
– Patrizio Paoletti (President of Fondazione Patrizio Paoletti, RINED – Research Institute in Neuroscience Pedagogy and Didactics, Italy)
– Tal Dotan Ben-Soussan (RINED – Research Institute in Neuroscience Pedagogy and Didactics, Italy)
– Marc Wittmann (Institute for Frontier Areas of Psychology and Mental Health, Freiburg, Germany)
– Narayan Srinivasan (Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad; Interdisciplinary Program in Cognitive Science, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India)
– Aviva Berkovich-Ohana (Faculty of Education The Edmond J. Safra Brain Research Center University of Haifa, Israel)
At this link you can find the full video of the ICONS Round Table: Awareness, Education, Peace